DOWNLOAD PRESS KIT
Leaf Nature by Bellabeat makes a big comeback adding a new color and fresh features to the app
SAN FRANCISCO, CA (October 2015) - After launching one of the most wish-listed health trackers on the market, Bellabeat is announcing some exciting news for all wearables enthusiasts. Leaf Nature is back in stock and is now available in two different colors - Silver and Rose Gold.
New Leaf App Features
The new rose gold color is not the only new exciting thing about Leaf Nature - Bellabeat, well-known for their open communication with users, added interesting new features to the app based on user feedback generated from the Bellabeat community. This way, Bellabeat made sure Leaf app is even better tailored to fit users’ needs and give them an enriched experience with the world's smartest piece of jewelry. From now on, users will be able to manually switch between different activities recognized by Leaf Nature, such as running, swimming, cycling, yoga, tennis, and many more, giving an even better overview of their daily movement and calorie spending.
Leaf Nature by Bellabeat
Ever since its debut in late fall of 2014, Leaf Nature has been an instant hit among women who want to take care of their health. Designed by a woman - for women, Leaf Nature does everything a health tracker should do, and then some:
- Measures sleep - Leaf Nature logs sleep quality and quantity, giving the user insight into the number of hours and percentage quality of sleep. The charts within the app let the users compare their periods of light sleep and deep sleep, allowing them to identify what type of day or activity leads to a better night's sleep.
- Tracks activity - measures daily movement and burned calories, and allows users to set daily goals to keep them motivated. The app lets users enter specific sports and activities, giving a detailed overview of their movement throughout the day.
- Monitors reproductive health - gives a detailed overview of a woman’s menstrual cycle and helps women trying to conceive to identify ovulation days and increase their chances of successful conception. By cross-referencing daily activity in Leaf app with their menstrual cycle, women are able to better understand their health trends during this specific time.
- Reduces stress- Leaf Nature also helps users focus on their mental well-being by encouraging them to learn and practice deep breathing techniques through guided meditation exercises built into Leaf app. Controlled breathing not only keeps your mind and body functioning at their best, it can also lower blood pressure, promote feelings of calm and relaxation, and help you de-stress.
- Keeps things on schedule- the smart alarm feature within Leaf app lets the user set reminders for things like taking the pill on time or getting tampons, there's the wake up alarm option and an inactivity alert that warns the users if they've been inactive for too long.
"The problem with most health trackers out there today is the fact that you can spot them from a mile away - one look at the robust, rubber bands and you know you're looking at a piece of wearable technology before asking a single question. When we first started thinking about Leaf Nature, we didn't want it to just be a good health tracker - we wanted it to be beautiful, as well." - says Urska Srsen, Co-founder and CPO of Bellabeat.
"The interest in Leaf Nature has been amazing since day one and we're extremely pleased with our constantly growing community. We already have successful partnerships with retailers such as Amazon, Target and BestBuy, and the next step is to go global. Our first destination is the European market, starting with UK and Germany and by this time next year, Leaf Nature will be available in retail stores worldwide." - adds Morena Simatic, COO of Bellabeat.
The third batch of Leaf Nature features Leaf Nature Silver Edition, which has become a classic with the early-bird adopters, and a newly designed Rose Gold Edition. Leaf Nature Silver Edition goes for USD119.00 while Leaf Nature Rose Gold Edition is available for USD149.00, both are currently available at Bellabeat's website . The company also gives an exclusive discount to all their early supporters who own Leaf Nature Silver Edition and want a Rose Gold one as well.
In November 2016 Bellabeat launched Shell, the first non-invasive baby heartbeat listener that enables expecting mothers to listen to, record, and share their baby’s heartbeat. The product is one of its kind and it’s continuing to revolutionize prenatal care.
Founded in 2014, Bellabeat, top 5 Y-COMBINATOR company in W14 class, creates beautiful, innovative products that help women easily track their overall health and wellness, and get connected to their body and mind throughout different stages in life. Bellabeat helps create a better, healthier lifestyle by bringing intuitive wellness tools to women, encouraging them to take care of their health and to be informed. Bellabeat has always been inspired by the beauty and power of nature, which is incorporated into all of their products. Some of the company's top investors are SV ANGEL, UNIVERSAL, CRUNCHFUND, Nicolas Berggruen, Justin Kan, Michael Seibel, Paul Buchheit, Tom Fallows, CherubicVC and Adrian Aoun.